Table of Contents
- 1 How to get rid of Bats?
- 2 Top 5 Best Bat Repellents
- 3 Buyer Guide to select the Best Bat Repellent
How to get rid of Bats?
You can rid of Bats with the following bat repellents available in the market:
- CLEANRTH CB007 Advanced Ultrasonic Bat Repelling System
- Audubon Bat Shelter Model NABAT
- ENOZ Moth Balls
- Wiko Ultrasonic Solar-powered Animal Repeller
- Bonide (BND876) Bat Repellent Scent Pack
Top 5 Best Bat Repellents
This ultrasonic bat repelling system does not make use of any toxic substance but uses ultrasound to repel bats and other animals. It is easy to use and ensures that bats are not able to build immunity as it disturbs their ability to disseminate and attacks their auditory and nervous system.
- Chemical-free: The repelling system makes use of ultrasound to repel bats and other animals.
- Easy to use: You just need to plug the repellent into a 120 volts outlet and it will start functionality immediately by emitting ultrasound.
- Unrivaled bat control: It ensures that bats are not able to build immunity to the ultrasounds as according to the research conducted by scientists, the improved speakers emit ultrasonic sound waves that attacks their auditory and nervous system.
- Echolocation disruption: The ultrasonic sounds produced by this device disturb bats’ ability to disseminate and deters their echolocation navigation.
Many bat repellents are not as effective as shelters because shelters keep them and their bad odor at bay.
The shelter can be hanged anywhere and can trap up to 20 bats as the interior surface and landing outlet is made-up of rough cedar and is grooved to make it easy for bats to hold when lodging and landing.
How to Use: It is a ready-to-use shelter as you just need to place it under the eve of the building or high in a tree. You can place this shelter near lakes or ponds and facing sunlight, to see more effective results. If the bats aren’t caught in the first attempt then shift it to another
Moth balls can be used near bats nesting to repel bats. These mothballs are manufactured in the USA and approved by EPA. But their consumption can cause a harmful reaction to humans and other pets.
How to Use: The manual instructs to keep the glass of moth balls on a square of gauze of size 10 cm * 10 cm. You can also keep it near the bat nesting in the shape of the bag to remove its odour. Make sure that you don’t keep it near cats or dogs as it can cause a toxic reaction.
This bat repellent makes use of a motion sensor that sensitively inspects moving objects while accelerating to 120 dB alarm sounds, ultrasound, and flash in order to deter intrusion of dangerous animals like bats and safeguarding your property.
- Safe around humans and pets: Since the product does not make use of any toxic substance or traps, it is environment-friendly.
- Easy to use and Portable: You just need to push this bat repellent in to the surface or hang it on a wall. It is excellent for use near lawns, patios, driveways, garages, attics, terraces, boats, gardens, farms, etc. Additionally, you can take this bat repellent along with yourself during camping to keep bats, stray dogs, stray cats, and other pests at bay.
- Solar Powered and Weatherproof: This bat repellent makes use of solar energy with the help of a solar panel placed on the top of the device to recharge 3 AA batteries, as well as USB rechargeable. When excavated to snow, rain, and ice, its weather-proof function protects it from wetting thus, protecting your place all year round.
This bat repellent is easy to use and a humane way to get rid of bats as makes use of natural, essential oils that does not harm the bats. It is highly suitable for indoor use.
- Humane way to repel bats: The distinct nature of this bat repellent is the ingredients used to interfere with chemoreceptionand the processes of bats’ Stenson’s canal. This balanced mixture of natural, essential oils humanely gives maximum repellency without harming the bats.
- Protects Home: This bat repellent gets rid of bats from confined areas such as wall voids, attics, crawl spaces, behind the blinds, sidings, shutters, eaves, chimneys, gable vents, sheds, louvers plus other dark, and other captive spaces.
- Convenient Packaging: Bonide Bat Repellent Scent Pack is packed in convenient scent packs that can be easily stored, tossed, or nailed wherever needed.
- Essential oils: This bat repellent makes use of natural ingredients such as peppermint oil and spearmint oil. They are biodegradable, render a very pleasant scent, and have no harmful effect on the bats.
Buyer Guide to select the Best Bat Repellent
Before buying any electronic bat repellent to get rid of Bats, you should keep the following points in mind and make sure that it is suitable for your use:
- Price: The price of bat repellent should be in line with its worth. You should compare products online to make sure that you are paying a fair price.
- Demand: The demand for a special electronic bat repellent is a good indication of its potential to execute the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is liable for a good product.
- Material: Electronic bat repellent elements alter from manufacturer to manufacturer. Therefore, you should consider where and how you will be operating your electronic bat repellent to ascertain if one material would be better than another.
- Size: Electronic bat repellents come in different sizes and you should consider where you will use your electronic bat repellent in order to ascertain the best size. You can also browse through the customer reviews to know what others think about the size of the product.
- Durability: The durability of an electronic bat repellent will be dependent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing procedure. Moreover, the type of electronic bat repellent you buy may affect its durability.
- Storage: Keep in mind the size and weight of the electronic bat repellent to make sure that it can be stored suitably. Also, give attention to the type of weather in which the repellent will be stored.
- Warranty: Make sure the electronic bat repellent you are assessing is supported by a good manufacturer’s warranty.
It is difficult to get rid of Bats naturally, therefore, you should use electronic bat repellents to get rid of them. Since most of the electronic bat repellents make use of ultrasound to get rid of bats, it is advised to use them mainly for outdoor purposes only as they might cause harm to children and other animals around.